Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Pure

This is for you
just for you
It is pure
just like our love

This moment is just for you
this heartbeat...right at this moment
just for you
the place you once occupied, now empty
idle
the candle burns
this breath, in and out, just for you
the tears

Pure
I don't want anybody else near it
lets go
I want you to myself
keenly desirous of more memories
but how is that possible?
I fear
memories are finite, no?
then what?

Will you take me with you?
will you wait for me?
Wait.

Just like the looks in their eyes
Isis
Maya
pure
like this moment
reserved only for you, nobody else
pure
like the beating of our hearts together
they still beat together
I hear yours
soothing
yet, unquiet
pure...like the raindrops outside our window
Don't cry babe
here...take my hand.
Sit down.
let us breathe together
just me and you
alone
Pure.

No comments:

Post a Comment