Sunday, April 29, 2012

"Think about this day and this moment..."

We went to the park today...the same one by our home, the one we used to go to all the time.

The stroller didn't fight back today.
The weather was pleasant.

I thought about one of the many times we walked there hand in hand. Maya was a few days old and I had her close to my body. Isis was mastering her bicycling skills and she was riding the bike around the park in circles...waving at us every so often. As the sun started to set, we decided to walk home.

We were sleep deprived and so tired.
Both of us.

You asked me to stop walking. You took my hands and you said..." Isn't life amazing baby. Everything is perfect...we are perfect. I want you to think about this day and this moment any time life becomes too tough to handle, okay?"

I said yes.
We hugged.
We walked back home.

Thank you for loving me.
Thank you for giving me moments like those to cherish for the rest of my life.

I love you...where ever you are.
I think about you all the time.
I hope you are thinking about those moments too and I hope you are peaceful.

Goodnight my love.



No comments:

Post a Comment